Leather Bracers "Celtic Vines"
These bracers were inspired by vines climbing up and around the branches of an old beech tree. The braids cross the top and bottoms of the bracers like the vines. Celtic knots wind about the Tree of Life at the very center.
Imagine wearing these bracers and hearing the leather-against-leather sound of the braids creaking with every movement.
This piece will satisfy your inner woodland spirit at Renaissance Fairs, LARP, or just everyday wear.
One size fits all.
Average length: 7.5 inches
Average width: 7 inches
If a different size is desired, please feel free to contact us. We're happy to do custom orders.
- Made with metal rivets that are as tough as you are
- Made from handpicked 9-10oz (5/32" thick) vegetable tanned leather
- Includes soft black lacing
- Water resistant finish
- Conditioned with a leather moisturizer
- Individually handcrafted in the US
We recommend applying leather conditioner (such as Lexol) once a month for long lasting and comfortable leather.