Leather Bracers "Dryad"
One day riding through the forest, we came across a Dryad lounging on her oak. After talking with her awhile, we agreed to trade some of our horses' mane hair for her to braid into her own. In exchange, she taught us how to make armor carved with the strength of her own bark! These bracers are from just such a set.
This piece is perfect for Renaissance Fairs, LARP, or just everyday wear for a stylish flair!
- Completely handmade from 8-9oz vegetable tanned leather
- Customize your with gold, bronze, or silver metal eyelets
- Includes soft black lacing
- Hand tooled "wood grain" look.
- Hand-dyed brown with skin-safe and eco-friendly leather dye
- Finished with a leather conditioner to keep it soft and flexible
- Water resistant
- Individually handcrafted in the US by American Craftspeople
For long lasting leather and to prevent cracking, we suggest re-oiling the leather every 5-6 months of use.