Leather Corset Belt "Dryad"
One sunny day, while riding through our forest, we came across a Dryad. She offered to teach us how to make armor as strong as her bark, if we would trade some of our horses mane for her to weave. Made just the way she taught us, we tooled this armor to have a wood grain finish!
Lacing up the sides allows for additional adjustment! Black lacing for back and sides is included.
Fits 27" to 33" waist.
- Made from 8-9oz vegetable tanned leather
- Tooled to look like wood grain
- Black nylon lacing included for lacing the back and sides
- Lacing up the sides allows additional adjustment
- Customize yours with gold, bronze, or silver eyelets
- Dyed by hand with skin-safe and eco-friendly dye
- Oiled twice during creation to prevent cracking
- Water resistant
- Individually handcrafted by American Craftspeople in the US
We recommend re-oiling your waist corset every 5-6 months with beeswax or a leather conditioner to maintain flexible and comfortable leather.